• Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS YOU MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND YOURSELF

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEHAVIOUR

BEHAVIOUR MATTERS

 

We believe that 80% of individual effectiveness at work is due to the appropriate use of behaviour. The other 20% is the easy stuff, like being technically competent and having a growth mindset.

We advocate use of the SPECTRUM model of behaviour as a practical and cost effective tool for individuals and teams.

 

Be your best 

THE SPECTRUM PROFILE

 

We use SPECTRUM behaviour

profiles to:

Promote self awareness and learning

-

Explore team dynamics

-

Create whole team and even entire organisational profiles that identify strengths and weaknesses

-

Spearhead behavioural safety campaigns

-

Enhance presentational skills

-

Understand communication preferences

-

Support induction and onboarding

MULTI-LEVEL BENEFITS

When used for teams the SPECTRUM model can give an aggregated profile of the overall team, giving a fascinating insight into strengths and challenges that the team may face. This is excellent for targeting work issues across boundaries  and for targeting culture change

ALL BEHAVIOURAL WORK CAN BE DELIVERED REMOTELY

Introducing SPECTRUM

Our behavioural profiling tool of choice is the SPECTRUM model from EvaluationStore. Clients report this as being easy to understand, impactful and memorable. In fact, we like it so much that we work with Stephen Jarrett, one of the developers of the model and author of “Across the Spectrum, What colour are you?”.

 

Just like any other profiling tool the SPECTRUM model is based on classic Jungian psychology, looking at degress of extroversion and introversion as well as task or people focus. But unlike the other models SPECTRUM also recognises that in times of stress your behaviour changes. Do you become more insular and stubborn? Do you blame yourself when things go wrong? Or do you come out fighting and show

your teeth? And how does that affect those around you?

The profile gives a great start point for self awareness and learning, bringing with it a common language for behaviour change that enables quality conversations to facilitate understanding and change.

 

© 2019 Poppyfish People Development Ltd